We don’t feel the need to do things according to the “norms”. We invest ourselves into creating big solutions for big problems. With M Auto we brought in a large number of women and transgender drivers. And we have a female leading a fleet of over 50,000 male drivers. There is absolutely no space for gender bias. We only look at opportunities and capabilities everywhere.
All of our vehicles are electric and designed to be in harmony with the environment. The goal was never to be just another EV company. But to be a company that recognizes problems and finds solutions. M Auto doesn’t want a future where we have space for regret of any kind. We are protecting the environment and empowering each and everyone who works with us.
M Auto Electric signs an agreement with PIA for the start of its activities and to start M Auto’s largest electric vehicle manufacturing unit in Africa in PIA Togo with the presence of Hon. Minister of Environment and Forest Resources Mr. Katari Foli-Bazi, Hon. Minister of Road, Rail and Air transport Mr. Affoh Atcha Dedji, Minister of Investment promotion Mme Rose Kayi Mivedo and Minister of Commerce, Industry and Local Consumption Mr. Kodjo Adedze. We have been working on this for the last 1 year and are aiming to employ 50% women. M Auto has already started its training for women mechanics and technicians.
- M Auto is also aiming to set up the largest battery unit in Africa.
- M Auto Togo factory will be producing 1000 units of bikes per day, 30,000 units per month and 60,000 units of battery per month.
- We will be setting up a large dealer network in and around Africa.
- Our heartfelt thanks to all our vendors and partner.
- M Auto always believes in social entrepreneurship. Let’s take this vision forward for all the generations to come!